Friday, October 30, 2015

Chapter 1, Page 5




Den Says:
Run away, snake lady, run away. I'm sure we all have had that one coworker at some point...  I'm not really fond of how bland and plain the walls and cube farm are, to be honest. But it makes it easier for me to keep the backgrounds fairly consistent, at least.  Plus, like most cube farms, it's kind of distraction-free... I think.


Banshee's outfit is actually a Vogue 8808 pattern with added sleeves. She's also got long boots on, again with a sensible heel. I'm working on the maxi-length version of the pattern for myself, and will eventually make the shorter version for conventions, but in the meantime, I have a lot of skirts I can wear, because Banshee is a skirt/blouse or dress kinda gal. 

And fyi, Banshee's furry cape, in the comic universe, is made from a black bear that died of natural causes. For a cosplayer, I'd recommend faux fur, and when I get around to making it, I'll be using faux fur. I'll get around to posting a cosplay guide for the characters eventually.


Also, if you like the comic, let me know in the comments, or if you see me at a convention or event that has an artist's alley, stop by to chat me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment