Friday, October 30, 2015

Chapter 1, Page 8




Den Says:
And here is Astaria. Yes, she is a catgirl. The term for her type of DenYa is "Catwold". She's a dark tabby. She's also pretty young, by DenYa standards. I tried recreating a dress I have from memory, only to find that while I got the color right, I had the ruffles in the wrong place. Astaria's costume will change, because she likes a bit of variety in her wardrobe, and she doesn't think pants/trousers are oppressive.

This is the last page of comic for this chapter. I drew this chapter, start to finish, in about two weeks during NaNoWriMo 2014. I'll be working on the second and third chapters during this year's NaNoWriMo, and hopefully will have those two chapters done and in print by the time next summer rolls around. after NaNoWriMo, I'll try to update the pages at about one a week, though I may just end up doing like I did with the first chapter and upload all of them on one day.


Also, if you like the comic, let me know in the comments, or if you see me at a convention or event that has an artist's alley, stop by to chat me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment