Friday, October 30, 2015

Chapter 1, Page 7




Den Says:
This was honestly the easiest page for me to draw. Lots of dialogue and little action makes for an easy scripting and thus an easy draw.

Kae Yau does have fangs.You can get a good set at a good costume shop or online. I recommend "Foothills" brand, but if those aren't available, there may be substitutes that work well enough. Be careful not to get ones that are too long, because they make talking a lot harder than it needs to be. I'm saving up to get a pair of small ones... I have a pair of medium-length ones, and I feel they're too long for me, but someone with a bigger mouth might find them more comfortable.


Also, if you like the comic, let me know in the comments, or if you see me at a convention or event that has an artist's alley, stop by to chat me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment